View Profile Myth00zilla

1 Audio Review

Hey, I thought this was solid effort overall. I think maybe the vocals could be a bit more in harmony with the instrumentation in the middle part of the song, but I definitely give a lot of credit to the lyrics being inspired by the artwork - I mean, I feel the interpretation of the piece, as it seems aptly titled, "sad" - the sense of this emotion does seem to come through. Furthermore, there is some dynamic and building in the song, and the ending is nicely placed out of the progression of the song. In my opinion, it's not that easy to write a song like this (rock/lyrics), and what's executed overall feels to me like a decent work. Cheers.

GobBageEata responds:

Thanks man, yeah I'm a bit sick as of late hahaha and i used an old beat up 57 to mic the drums then the snare was too loud so i threw an old shirt over it and tried to make it work haha but thanks again!

2 Art Reviews

Hey,
What did you use to make the rendering?
pretty solid work, I'd say, good job

Kamikaye responds:

I used MagicaVoxel. It's a really cool voxel editor and renderer !

Great work, I say, of course.

Linguistics as part of an aesthetic, it's interesting. Sadly I wonder if there is not something always, always, lost in every kind of translation - because, everything is an attempt at communication, in some form, or another.
It can be fun to try these translations sometimes, though. And I would wager the translation attempts, even if a bit is lost, is still worth trying. I bet there certainly must be something gained at some point. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_Futhark

n/a